Roadworthy / Unroadworthy Report
At Collision Engineers we understand the importance of a correct assessment, confirming if a vehicle is roadworthy or not. In today’s claims industry, so much is impacted by the decision to class a vehicle as unroadworthy. This is why we have a designated in-house department on hand.
Qualifications within this team include an up to date M.O.T nominated tester certificate of competence, qualified by the Drivers and Vehicle Standards Agency and full membership qualified by the Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors.
Our ‘roadworthy triage service’ allows an early assessment of the vehicle's status. We are able to offer an advisory of the vehicle's roadworthy status, valuation, expected total loss/repairability and driveability within 90 minutes of instruction and images being received.
Naturally this allows our customers to direct the claim correctly from a very early stage, ensuring the correct amount of hire is provided.
We can assist with:
- Early identification of roadworthy status
- Exceptional levels of qualifications supported by extensive experience
- Constant analysis of up to date ministry of transport regulations
- Never jeopardising road users' safety in order to cut claim costs
- Estimation of temporary repair viability if required
- Forensic examination when required
- Electrical OBD data interrogation